Something simple and nutritious you can throw together overnight like chia seed puddings with fruits or oatmeal! There are a lot of portable jars you can make them in so you can take it on the go. Hope that makes one part of your day easier so you can make extra time and space for your children!
Something with fiber and protine without sugar to keep you fuller for longer something like boiled eggs or a handful of mixed nuts even a boiled egg or a protine bar
Shakes are a lifesaver! You cannot mess them up. Start with a milk/water base and then add fruits, spinach, and protein and you’re good to go and it’s healthy!
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?