Something simple and nutritious you can throw together overnight like chia seed puddings with fruits or oatmeal! There are a lot of portable jars you can make them in so you can take it on the go. Hope that makes one part of your day easier so you can make extra time and space for your children!
Something with fiber and protine without sugar to keep you fuller for longer something like boiled eggs or a handful of mixed nuts even a boiled egg or a protine bar
Shakes are a lifesaver! You cannot mess them up. Start with a milk/water base and then add fruits, spinach, and protein and you’re good to go and it’s healthy!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.