I live in a hostel so food varies from idli, dosa, to paratha, pasta, poha, etc. Apart from this I have milk everyday and try to include one egg and fruits
I love a full breakfast with meats, cheese, eggs, sweets fruits and veggies too!!! With a nice coffee or mid day mimosas!!!
I love eating eggs! I usually prefer them scrambled I don't add salt in them; just a little pepper and thyme. I'll eat it along with half a multigrain tortia and potatos for the side. And A bowl of fresh fruits. Yum!
I like to eat eggs! I like how warm they are and how simple they are to make. I don’t usually have a lot of time in the morning so it’s nice to make something that can be eaten fast.
4 to 5 scrambled eggs. I pour some olive oil on them when they're done and on the plate, sprinkle some parsley or cilantro… 👌👍😊
Boiled eggs, Banana, crackers , sometimes dairies with honey .. and i prefer to drink Green tea for the breakfast, Rarely i eat Carbs like bread
My breakfast meal most always consists of eggs, either scrambled, hard boiled or fried. I love avocado. I have yogurt or fruit and sausage sometimes. I try to add a banana or some fruit.
Egg omelette with soo many veggies, there is this one pancake it’s mostly veggies (it’s called “vegetable pancake”) it’s delicious you need to try it you can find it on YouTube, cereal is a great idea try switching the milk with yogurt and add a drizzle of honey (I don’t like milk and this is delicious) and finally yogurt with dates sooooo good hope this helps, what about you?
Cec Lio A.
Parsley, lettuce, tomato, cucumber with lemon and olive oil. Also boiled egg is a good choice for feel more energized till the lunch time. And I really like to drink black tea for my breakfast 🙂
Pancakes with nutella. Delicious and filling.
Also I like the concept of japanese breakfasts, though I haven't tried them myself.
Depends on the day of the week and time I have. For quick breakfast, I prepare overnight oats (this you can prepare one night before) and hard boiled egg. Both are good source of protein. If you want to change then multi grain bread with banana and some fruits/shake. Sometimes on weekends, If I have some time to cook, I eat Parantha or dosa (Indian breakfast). Always keep a plate full of fruits and dryfruits/seeds.
Fried eggs at the moment, maybe some bacon and avocado. Or a yummy breakfast sandwich. Boiled eggs are great on the run. Soups are amazing for every meal and smoothies are good in summer
I usually have coffe with soy milk. I don't feel suoer hungry in the morning, but lately I've also been trying to have some fruit.
I like eating waffles, usually the toaster ones, but on a good day I like to have a bannana and yogurt with some nuts and a glass of milk or water.
I like feeling energised so I usually try to have a mix of protein and carbs also including some fibre. I usually have some toast with chottage cheese and veggies. Everyday I try to have different foods like Sandwich, poha, buttermilk with chapati, apple etc.
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?