It does depend on the time I have each day tho. Before 8am class' breakfast is yogurt home and nuts on the subway.
The point is to make an agreement with yourself and stick to it.
If you can’t stick to your own simple agreements, then you won’t be able to honour your agreements with other people.
Don’t give yourself an impossible target and beat yourself up about it when you fail.
This is why you must have a simple task and make it matter. Complete it – it matters!
How do you eat an elephant?
Lots of small bites!
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?