It does depend on the time I have each day tho. Before 8am class' breakfast is yogurt home and nuts on the subway.
The point is to make an agreement with yourself and stick to it.
If you can’t stick to your own simple agreements, then you won’t be able to honour your agreements with other people.
Don’t give yourself an impossible target and beat yourself up about it when you fail.
This is why you must have a simple task and make it matter. Complete it – it matters!
How do you eat an elephant?
Lots of small bites!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?