A coffee mix, is a mixture of coffee, sugar and a little bit of cream.
I generally prefer to have a very light meal at night – preferably some soup and bread. This also helps me sleep better and I have an appetite when I wake up. I've made it a practice to eat within 2 hours of waking up in the mornings. Whenever I feel like I don't want to eat a heavy breakfast, I eat fruits or cereal with some peanut butter (lots of protein) and almonds (rich in vitamins and iron).
Usually that turns into a nice big breakfast.
Or I'll think about the consequences, of how much it affected me in the past. And I remind myself that this is for me.
When I was taking care of a friend who struggled to have any appetite and keep food down after surgery, (super dangerous for him because he was a “brittle” type 1 diabetic )the bone broth and high protein collagen gelatin worked really well.
After that I feel my body asking me for food or energy to keep moving.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?