Sorry for my weak English but I don't know the translation
But also bananas and oats with milk
This is what I do to include all of this in an easily and quickly prepared breakfast:
• Invest in a gram scale.
• Invest in a delicious protein powder (try Dymatize), it’s expensive but considering that it’ll last for at least 3 months, it isn’t really. Pour half a scoop in a cup and then pour a glass full of milk. This will take care of your protein.
• Add granola or muesli, rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, add it to the cup with your protein shake, it’s delicious! 35 or 50g of it. Have a banana too and your fiber, vitamins & minerals are taken care of.
• This is literally just putting things in a cup and stirring, quick and delicious!
• An egg for more protein but mainly for the healthy fats. If you want you can skip the eggs tho but you gotta have the above.
You could do a yogurt parfait with granola. You would want to keep it low sugar to make it healthier.
Maybe a healthy smoothie without too much sugar can be another option.
Bread with butter and cheese+ tomatoes
Porridge with fresh and dried fruits, nuts and roll with jam on it.
From savouch breakfasts I recommend eggs in all ways: cooked, fried, roasted, etc. Then, the spinach salads are a hit! I don't process spinach thermally, because it completely loses its properties. The spinach is enough to wash, salt, add the spices and squeeze the lemon into it. Also, chicken salads saturated and delicious!
That's it from me, thanks for the attention! 🥰
1. A bowl of salad (veggies, tuna, hard boiled egg, nuts, green leaves, cheese)
2. Fruit salad or a fruit plate/a veggie plate with toast on the side
3. Beans on toast with cucumber
4. A fruit smoothie
5. Toast with peanut butter and cucumber
6. Bowl of beans and corn
7. Almond milk with berries, cornflakes (no sugar), nuts and more
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?