Food is best kept simple. While proteins and vegetables. Doesn’t get any better than that. Maybe try crockpot cooking to make things easier for winter?
If you wan a good meal to start the day just have a bowl of cereal, if not then fry a egg and put it between some bread and eat that that will give you the protein you need and also a lot of carbohydrates which will take you through the day, also eat some fruit example if you are studying and you have a test or exam have a banana it gives your body lots of potassium, which helps you remember if not that then. if not that then just have some food with lots of carbohydrates which will give you energy through the day as it burns slowly, Hope this was helpful. Ps, don't have sugar for breakfast it will energies you for 50 minutes or so then you will feel tired for the rest of the day
Extra foods I once try to include Soybeans, broad beans, Sichuan beans, almonds, peanuts, etc. I 'm working on finding new materials for a better healthy breakfast.
One of my fav things to make for breakfast is spreading peanut butter on top of a peeled banana, sprinkle some nuts, and slice it into pieces. That plus some fruits and berries on the side is amazing.
Personally ı eat some almokds or nuts with bananas or bananas with peanutbutter. Those keep you energetic and fells light. But if you can prepare you should eat eggs with some chesnuts. İts rich on protein and it will give you the energy you need 🙂
Well,for breakfast you can have bread omlette, any vegetable soup,Banana Peanut butter Sandwich or oatmeal. These are healthy yet tasty food options available.
Sometime when i'm in a rush, i would have a cup of soy milk n handful of almonds. Or cook some salmon the night b4 n ready to eat the next day
Am Lie O.
Müsli with soy milk, grapes and blueberries. The trick for me is to find something yummy and quick and easy for preparation and cleaning, so there's less friction in the morning. When u get bored by the combination, I move on
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.