Food is best kept simple. While proteins and vegetables. Doesn’t get any better than that. Maybe try crockpot cooking to make things easier for winter?
If you wan a good meal to start the day just have a bowl of cereal, if not then fry a egg and put it between some bread and eat that that will give you the protein you need and also a lot of carbohydrates which will take you through the day, also eat some fruit example if you are studying and you have a test or exam have a banana it gives your body lots of potassium, which helps you remember if not that then. if not that then just have some food with lots of carbohydrates which will give you energy through the day as it burns slowly, Hope this was helpful. Ps, don't have sugar for breakfast it will energies you for 50 minutes or so then you will feel tired for the rest of the day
Extra foods I once try to include Soybeans, broad beans, Sichuan beans, almonds, peanuts, etc. I 'm working on finding new materials for a better healthy breakfast.
One of my fav things to make for breakfast is spreading peanut butter on top of a peeled banana, sprinkle some nuts, and slice it into pieces. That plus some fruits and berries on the side is amazing.
Personally ı eat some almokds or nuts with bananas or bananas with peanutbutter. Those keep you energetic and fells light. But if you can prepare you should eat eggs with some chesnuts. İts rich on protein and it will give you the energy you need 🙂
Well,for breakfast you can have bread omlette, any vegetable soup,Banana Peanut butter Sandwich or oatmeal. These are healthy yet tasty food options available.
Sometime when i'm in a rush, i would have a cup of soy milk n handful of almonds. Or cook some salmon the night b4 n ready to eat the next day
Am Lie O.
Müsli with soy milk, grapes and blueberries. The trick for me is to find something yummy and quick and easy for preparation and cleaning, so there's less friction in the morning. When u get bored by the combination, I move on
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?