For mornings where I dont really feel like making breakfast, some Greek yogurt with honey, or even a fruit or granola bar are really quick and easy. But for days where I have more time or energy I like to make blueberry or strawberry protien smoothies.
Roasted bread with melted cheese, slices of radishes and fried eggs with garlic and ginger on it. Quick and easy to make, lasting in the belly !
Blueberry Muffins, an omelet, a breakfast sandwich or wrap, baked oatmeal, yoghurt granola and fruit, leftover pasta and or pizza.
You can make your oatmeal in the last night or you can eat some cheese with bread and walnut or jam it's so delicious you can make it like a sandwich.
Personally I would like to have some tomatoes and garlic fried on the pan with butter and when its ready I add some eggs in it and mix them all , now the breakfast is ready , I prefer to have it with fresh chilli beside and some bread with a cup of fine coffee
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?