For mornings where I dont really feel like making breakfast, some Greek yogurt with honey, or even a fruit or granola bar are really quick and easy. But for days where I have more time or energy I like to make blueberry or strawberry protien smoothies.
Roasted bread with melted cheese, slices of radishes and fried eggs with garlic and ginger on it. Quick and easy to make, lasting in the belly !
Blueberry Muffins, an omelet, a breakfast sandwich or wrap, baked oatmeal, yoghurt granola and fruit, leftover pasta and or pizza.
You can make your oatmeal in the last night or you can eat some cheese with bread and walnut or jam it's so delicious you can make it like a sandwich.
Personally I would like to have some tomatoes and garlic fried on the pan with butter and when its ready I add some eggs in it and mix them all , now the breakfast is ready , I prefer to have it with fresh chilli beside and some bread with a cup of fine coffee
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.