– you name it and it works on top, since they can go savory or sweet!
I don't think cereal is a concern, considering there's not dairy or any meat/animal-related ingredients in it. If you want something healthier though, I would recommend eating the cereal brand Kashi, or just even Life cereal. Also, an alternative to milk, you can use soy milk, like the brand Silk. My father's family will usually use those. And wheat bread, which I think the brand was Nature's Own.
I'm sorry if this is not particularly helpful as this is partial secondhand experience, but I thought I'd offer what little knowledge I do have. I hope this helps.
- What is your routine energizing breakfast?
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.