– you name it and it works on top, since they can go savory or sweet!
I don't think cereal is a concern, considering there's not dairy or any meat/animal-related ingredients in it. If you want something healthier though, I would recommend eating the cereal brand Kashi, or just even Life cereal. Also, an alternative to milk, you can use soy milk, like the brand Silk. My father's family will usually use those. And wheat bread, which I think the brand was Nature's Own.
I'm sorry if this is not particularly helpful as this is partial secondhand experience, but I thought I'd offer what little knowledge I do have. I hope this helps.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?