Calorie counting apps are actually more easy and fun to use than you might think, and can help you play around with different breakfasts to see how many calories they were, and how much they helped your energy. Good luck!
Some other tactics I use to manage my portions and weight is drinking water frequently and before meals so it fills me up a bit and I don’t overeat, which is my tendency. I also try to eat a little bit less than I think would make me full and try to eat just a tad healthier. So if I want fries, I get sweet potato instead of regular fries. Small steps like that.
Only protein, fat for energy
Lemon juice and green tea u should take
And beside foods u also need proper sleep at night 7-8 hours
And early morning walk or free hand exercise
You could eat low carb breakfast and try to avoid any oily food.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?