Calorie counting apps are actually more easy and fun to use than you might think, and can help you play around with different breakfasts to see how many calories they were, and how much they helped your energy. Good luck!
Some other tactics I use to manage my portions and weight is drinking water frequently and before meals so it fills me up a bit and I don’t overeat, which is my tendency. I also try to eat a little bit less than I think would make me full and try to eat just a tad healthier. So if I want fries, I get sweet potato instead of regular fries. Small steps like that.
Only protein, fat for energy
Lemon juice and green tea u should take
And beside foods u also need proper sleep at night 7-8 hours
And early morning walk or free hand exercise
You could eat low carb breakfast and try to avoid any oily food.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??