As long as you’re fostering a healthy relationship with food.
The general recommendation is within 1-2 hours of waking up. However, that is just a precautionary rule of not waiting until you’re ravenous and overeat. I feel one should adjust to one’s body cycle by eating around the same time daily. Just one has a sleep cycle, one has a food cycle as well. Depending on your health and physical goals these guidelines may change. If you’re not a breakfast person, something small is better than nothing at all.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?