As long as you’re fostering a healthy relationship with food.
The general recommendation is within 1-2 hours of waking up. However, that is just a precautionary rule of not waiting until you’re ravenous and overeat. I feel one should adjust to one’s body cycle by eating around the same time daily. Just one has a sleep cycle, one has a food cycle as well. Depending on your health and physical goals these guidelines may change. If you’re not a breakfast person, something small is better than nothing at all.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?