As long as you’re fostering a healthy relationship with food.
The general recommendation is within 1-2 hours of waking up. However, that is just a precautionary rule of not waiting until you’re ravenous and overeat. I feel one should adjust to one’s body cycle by eating around the same time daily. Just one has a sleep cycle, one has a food cycle as well. Depending on your health and physical goals these guidelines may change. If you’re not a breakfast person, something small is better than nothing at all.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?