Although it's a classic: eggs!!! They give you protein and are actually delicious, and you can cook them in many different ways ^^)
2-3 wheat crackers with cream cheese and a boiled egg! You can boil the egg the night before and keep it in the fridge,to save time
An egg with salt is my go-to. On a non-stick pan it's so fast. But you could also hard-boil the night before. Or just a slice of bacon warmed int he microwave that AM. Salty! There are also pretty healthy Jimmy Dean microwave sandwiches. Or a frozen burrito. If you don't restrict yourself to breakfast food the possibilities are endless. My number 1 is a Stouffer's spinach souffle, but that's 10 minutes in the microwave so an egg is faster. Or just a hunk of cheese and raw broccoli.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?