I prefer eating eggs, vegetables, bananas, some nuts for breakfast. Rarely I may eat yogurt, but I will feel hunger after it very fast. Moreover, yogurt is not one of my favorite breakfast-meals. That’s why I don’t eat it very often.
It depends. I imagine the daily intake of probiotics is very beneficial, but the consistent dairy intake could be fattening without exercise to offset it.
Yoghurt is a healthy option but try combining it with fruits/eggs or other healthy options. A good breakfast will Keep you energetic throughout the day.
Est Ban Q.
I feel like this is such a simple, wholesome question but also kind of deep. Eating the same thing every morning is okay, but I feel like it’s good to have a wide variety of breakfast foods. Like cereal, toast, waffles, porridge, pancakes. After all, a variety of foods is a variety of benefits. But then again, if you’re eating a healthy, balanced diet throughout the day – I don’t see anything wrong with eating yoghurt each morning. Happy eating!! <3
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.