I prefer eating eggs, vegetables, bananas, some nuts for breakfast. Rarely I may eat yogurt, but I will feel hunger after it very fast. Moreover, yogurt is not one of my favorite breakfast-meals. That’s why I don’t eat it very often.
It depends. I imagine the daily intake of probiotics is very beneficial, but the consistent dairy intake could be fattening without exercise to offset it.
Yoghurt is a healthy option but try combining it with fruits/eggs or other healthy options. A good breakfast will Keep you energetic throughout the day.
Est Ban Q.
I feel like this is such a simple, wholesome question but also kind of deep. Eating the same thing every morning is okay, but I feel like it’s good to have a wide variety of breakfast foods. Like cereal, toast, waffles, porridge, pancakes. After all, a variety of foods is a variety of benefits. But then again, if you’re eating a healthy, balanced diet throughout the day – I don’t see anything wrong with eating yoghurt each morning. Happy eating!! <3
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?