Grass-fed beef and dairy
Free-range chicken and eggs
Wild caught fish
Locally sourced produce
Fresh baked bread
Stevia, local-honey, and pure maple syrup
Quality olive, coconut, and avocado oil
Fair trade/ organic tea
Quinoa and brown rice
Homemade salads dressing with oil and vinegar or citrus juice
Becurse you can make it after your own liking and are easy to store in the freezer.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?