You can cook them on a frying pan as is, to desired style (over-easy, sunny side up, etc), scrambled (cracked into a small bowl then whisked with a tiny bit of milk and seasonings and I like to add cheese) you can make them into an omelet (same as scrambled but with whatever you’d like such as ham, veggies, sausage, etc) and lastly, you can boil them, which has been my Personal favorite lately. Boil as many as you’d like and save some for a later day to save time!
Scrambled eggs is my other go to, and is easy to whip up and have on toast with something like homemade pesto or with a little persian fetta sprinkled on top.
2. Eggs any way you like them
3. Overnight oatmeal – healthy and simple, but you may feel hungry in a couple of hours, so plan on a light snack before lunch
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?