5 minutes prep, 10-15 in the oven, and boom, egg muffins you can toss into the microwave in the mornings! I usually bag 3 together, about 5-6 egg equivalent, and 1 minute nuking to eating delicious breakfast!
I make large batches, they last in the fridge for about 4-5 days, and freeze well too.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?