Generally a good mix of both, I'd say – although I'm trying to un-learn some of the excess discipline that is enabling too many negatives in my life, and replacing it with more kindness towards myself.
I have no self-discipline when ot comes to being healthy and getting my life oragnized. I word well under pressure and people who stand me by when I set a goal for myself.
No.I need someone or something to inspired me before doing anything.As example,I need to read a quotes or benefit about the thing that I Want to do to make me become more demand to do it
I used to be self discipline. Now I am naturally oriented. But naturally oriented you push yourself to the max. And it is hard
I’m more naturally oriented towards inspiration than self discipline because I think I need more inspiration to do what I love and want to do
Inspiration. I get influenced very quick. I get inspirated quickly by people who are willing to achieve their goals. If someone else can do it, I can do it too! Sometimes I lack the self discipline. At a few main goals I lack discipline
I think I am more oriented towards self-discipline. Inspiration is great and is the reason why I start doing things, but self-discipline keeps me going.
Both but if I had to decide then it's self-discipline. I'd love to say "inspiration" and maybe that would have been me with a better past and mental health. But the latter is where I have to stay focused on what I say around other people and not cry in front of everyone. Maybe itsnatural, maybe it's a form of adaption and survival. I really can't tell.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?