Generally a good mix of both, I'd say – although I'm trying to un-learn some of the excess discipline that is enabling too many negatives in my life, and replacing it with more kindness towards myself.
I have no self-discipline when ot comes to being healthy and getting my life oragnized. I word well under pressure and people who stand me by when I set a goal for myself.
No.I need someone or something to inspired me before doing anything.As example,I need to read a quotes or benefit about the thing that I Want to do to make me become more demand to do it
I used to be self discipline. Now I am naturally oriented. But naturally oriented you push yourself to the max. And it is hard
I’m more naturally oriented towards inspiration than self discipline because I think I need more inspiration to do what I love and want to do
Inspiration. I get influenced very quick. I get inspirated quickly by people who are willing to achieve their goals. If someone else can do it, I can do it too! Sometimes I lack the self discipline. At a few main goals I lack discipline
I think I am more oriented towards self-discipline. Inspiration is great and is the reason why I start doing things, but self-discipline keeps me going.
Both but if I had to decide then it's self-discipline. I'd love to say "inspiration" and maybe that would have been me with a better past and mental health. But the latter is where I have to stay focused on what I say around other people and not cry in front of everyone. Maybe itsnatural, maybe it's a form of adaption and survival. I really can't tell.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.