You can try some pancakes , idlies, oats , Sundals , fresh fruits, fruit juice, dry fruits etc!!
I hope this may be helpful
I hope this may be helpful
Elo Se T.
Oatmeal with Greek yogurt berries and almond milk with a touch of maple syrup if u need sweetness 😋 I also eat special K in place of oatmeal. Or a yummy fruit smoothie banana, frozen berries, small piece of raw beetroot, short celery stalk, a few nuts if you can, maybe avo if you need a bit more healthy fat, and tonnes of spinach / kale / 🥒 plus water / almond 🥛.
You put some red fruits in a little oven tray. You put some oatmeal in a bowl, mix some seeds and some honey through it and then put this on top of the red fruits. Put this in the oven for 20min
Bread with chease and nuts are a greate combo! Also for vegetarians, I can suggest eggs. (sorry vegan fellows). I usually eat an apple before my breakfast (I have a cute apple slicer which decreases the activation energy of eating an apple)
I'm not a vegan so wouldn't know. I don't want this to be really rude. But a fruit bowl?? I am so sorry if it's really rude. Enjoy your day luv x
Omg yes! I'm obsessed with avocado toast I love to put some garlic powder, chili flakes, salt, pepper, sesame seeds, and a lot of lemon juice. Another vegan breakfast is some porridge or overnight oats, specifically with cacao powder and peanut butter omg yummy
Oat and vegetable milk, I drink milk made with spelled and Hazelnut it's really good. You can also put your oat in yogurt like coconut milk yogurt the combo is delicious
As South Indian,we prefer Dosa,Idla etc. Dosa with combinations of palak,kottimeer,Pudina,onion,tomato,mirchi,carrot will cover healthy veggies. Have a fruit juice
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.