around 40-60 minutes because it takes me a long time to get ready! i like to begin my mornings by taking a moment to plan my day and breathe.
I usually keep 13 hours between dinner and breakfast because it helps with bloating, so sometimes I'll eat breakfast at 7:30 and other times I'll eat at ten. If I'm hungry before that I eat so that I'm not irritable.
First thing I check my mobile any messages from friends and family (bad habit). After about 15 to 20min I get up brush my teeth and go n make my breakfast
Sometimes 1 hr later cause I read some verses of the Bible and pray before I start my day routine or 10 up to 20 mins later if wake up later
Well, I always have my breakfast an hour after I wake up- at 7:30-40 am. Before eating, I prefer to exercise and meditate.
The first thing I do is drink water, then make my bed, give my pets food, and then I go eat my breakfast. I NEVER eat any breakfast foods that have lots of sugar in it.
I typically prefer to eat as soon as I get out of bed. If I am going to an early morning gym class I will wait until I return from the gym to eat breakfast
I have struggled to eat breakfast regularly in my adult life – right now, I’m trying to make sure I eat something healthy within an hour or so of waking up/getting out of bed
Take meds 15 minutes after wake up. Eat breakfast 30 minutes later. Cooking and kitchen work between meds and eating. Then rest 15 minutes
Once I get up, journal, exercise, take a shower and meditate, then I would eat a pre-made breakfast. So it would be an hour and a half after waking up.
I usually have some water then a cup of tea. Then my breakfast, maybe with my second cup of tea. So I am eating about 45 mins after I get up. I struggle to eat first thing. I think the warm liquid is important to waking up my digestion.
For as long as I can remember, getting breakfast going is the first thing I set off to do. Most days I take my time to wake up and get out of bed, and now I drink my water before I get up, but I like to cook and then eat in my PJ’s. (In more recent years, I often have a kid who’s ready for food right away.) Every now and then when I’m in a hurry or just not that hungry for whatever reason (and my husband is getting our daughter breakfast), I’ll shower and get ready for the day and then have a quick breakfast on my way out the door to work. That’s more rare.
Ma Lia O.
It depends on the day, if it's a working day and I have to head out for office I plan my breakfast after 1hr of getting up. Other days I get a smoothie or nuts in morning as prebreakfast and go for grand breakfast after 2-3 hours.
Once I’m awake, I drink water and immediately afterwards I’m headed to the kitchen to either cook a healthy breakfast which is two eggs and toast, or sausage on some days, and if I’m not in the mood for eggs I’ll just fix cereal. Something simple & easy. The brain and body are ready to get to work from the moment you wake. So why wait to feed them?
Since I take medications regularly, I make sure to eat within 30 minutes of waking up. Taking meds has to be done shortly after waking up, so I make sure to have food in my stomach beforehand.
Me personally, since I take so little time to get ready, but I have meds to take 30 minutes before eating I usually eat like an hour after waking up.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??