Eggs and bacon is low carb, put in some butter to add calories with fat. I don't do too much low-carb stuff, but I know that did it for me when I was doing going low-carb. Add low calorie vegetables and low calorie ketchup for variety. But those have carbs, not much at all. But if you wanna go the lowest carb, cut those and add high fat condiments instead. Mayo, is one.
Greek yogurt with some thawed frozen berries, ground flaxseeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds. 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 2 eggs, with avocado. Sprouted mung beans, chickpeas microwaved with a little water to soften- can add tomato/cucumber. Pesto eggs- eggs scrambled with some pesto and topped with some parmesan cheese.
200g Greek yogurt 10% fat, with a table spoon of flaxseed and sunflower seeds, with 75 grams of blue berries. It is still tastefull because of the berries but quite low in carbs. Enjoy!
I’m Italian and I usually eat 2/3 brown biscuits with a mug of milk and coffee. Another idea should be milk and cereals maybe with brown cereals too. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day ❤️
Eggs! Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and egg frittatas. We also like to make omelets and add veggies to them. Soooo good!
I love to cut up an apple and have it with a big spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast. It makes me feel healthy just because it's an apple and it keeps me full for a while because of the protein in the peanut butter. No carbs at all!
You can try & do cream cheese pancakes where you will need: cream cheese; eggs; stevia & cinnamon. It’s very good & healthy you can see the recipe on the internet.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.