Eggs and bacon is low carb, put in some butter to add calories with fat. I don't do too much low-carb stuff, but I know that did it for me when I was doing going low-carb. Add low calorie vegetables and low calorie ketchup for variety. But those have carbs, not much at all. But if you wanna go the lowest carb, cut those and add high fat condiments instead. Mayo, is one.
Greek yogurt with some thawed frozen berries, ground flaxseeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds. 1 slice of whole wheat toast with 2 eggs, with avocado. Sprouted mung beans, chickpeas microwaved with a little water to soften- can add tomato/cucumber. Pesto eggs- eggs scrambled with some pesto and topped with some parmesan cheese.
200g Greek yogurt 10% fat, with a table spoon of flaxseed and sunflower seeds, with 75 grams of blue berries. It is still tastefull because of the berries but quite low in carbs. Enjoy!
I’m Italian and I usually eat 2/3 brown biscuits with a mug of milk and coffee. Another idea should be milk and cereals maybe with brown cereals too. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day ❤️
Eggs! Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and egg frittatas. We also like to make omelets and add veggies to them. Soooo good!
I love to cut up an apple and have it with a big spoonful of peanut butter for breakfast. It makes me feel healthy just because it's an apple and it keeps me full for a while because of the protein in the peanut butter. No carbs at all!
You can try & do cream cheese pancakes where you will need: cream cheese; eggs; stevia & cinnamon. It’s very good & healthy you can see the recipe on the internet.
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?