I don't think it is, but I can suggest to eat something small and not heavy like a few nuts. It would be very helpful and day by day you'll get used to eat in the morning
I actually had to look up actimel, but yes, I believe it counts! You're getting a lot from that little thing to include probiotics, calcium, and vitamins. You're also listening to your body and what works for you personally may not work for everyone else. I'm the same way though, I generally don't want a large breakfast. Take care and be well.
Actimel is a good start. Try buying bananas too. You can drink your actimel and scarf down a banana with little effort. The actimel is healthy fat and the banana provides you with whole fruit.
Technically, I'd count it. If your body is telling you that it's not hungry, I would listen to it as long as it is actually telling you when it is hungry. I know a lot of people that have eating problems because they don't listen when their body tells them that they're not hungry, so if you're not hungry in the mornings, I'd say that's fine, but maybe just bring like a snack bar around with you if you think you'll get hungry at an inconvenient time.
Yes I think it counts.
.. I too do not feel hungry until I eat something and once I taste the food I feel like I have been starving the sensenation of hungry comes at once and I overeat to fill the void which I missed.
Hope this helps u and eat on time.
I get hungry when I wake up and it brings me pain. I usually pick up breakfast in the morning which is fast food and I know it’s not good for me. I usually get it on the way to work but when I get too focused or busy I don’t end up eating it. I end up losing my appetite.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.