If it helps you, I'll be thankful. Take care.
U can't achieve it all at once
Try to change ur sleeping schedule slowly. That might work out
You can do it! Make yourself a good cup of tea to wake up with. Mornings are gross, but you are tough and you will conquer this.
If you like protein shakes, you can do the easy version and get a shaker bottle and just put your favorite powder and water in the bottle and mix. Or you can use a blender and add other ingredients and make it the night before, then refrigerate and just give it a blend in the morning.
Breakfast egg muffins or egg frittata muffins have lots of recipes online. You can make a lot at once, freeze them in bags or containers, then take out what you need a day or two beforehand. Heat them up before you eat.
You can also think of it like adjusting to a different time zone. When you travel, you get jetlag because your body is doing activities like eating and working at different times than normal. Changing your sleep schedule has the same effect, but after a week you adjust and it becomes normal!
Good luck xx
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?