If it helps you, I'll be thankful. Take care.
U can't achieve it all at once
Try to change ur sleeping schedule slowly. That might work out
You can do it! Make yourself a good cup of tea to wake up with. Mornings are gross, but you are tough and you will conquer this.
If you like protein shakes, you can do the easy version and get a shaker bottle and just put your favorite powder and water in the bottle and mix. Or you can use a blender and add other ingredients and make it the night before, then refrigerate and just give it a blend in the morning.
Breakfast egg muffins or egg frittata muffins have lots of recipes online. You can make a lot at once, freeze them in bags or containers, then take out what you need a day or two beforehand. Heat them up before you eat.
You can also think of it like adjusting to a different time zone. When you travel, you get jetlag because your body is doing activities like eating and working at different times than normal. Changing your sleep schedule has the same effect, but after a week you adjust and it becomes normal!
Good luck xx
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?