If it helps you, I'll be thankful. Take care.
U can't achieve it all at once
Try to change ur sleeping schedule slowly. That might work out
You can do it! Make yourself a good cup of tea to wake up with. Mornings are gross, but you are tough and you will conquer this.
If you like protein shakes, you can do the easy version and get a shaker bottle and just put your favorite powder and water in the bottle and mix. Or you can use a blender and add other ingredients and make it the night before, then refrigerate and just give it a blend in the morning.
Breakfast egg muffins or egg frittata muffins have lots of recipes online. You can make a lot at once, freeze them in bags or containers, then take out what you need a day or two beforehand. Heat them up before you eat.
You can also think of it like adjusting to a different time zone. When you travel, you get jetlag because your body is doing activities like eating and working at different times than normal. Changing your sleep schedule has the same effect, but after a week you adjust and it becomes normal!
Good luck xx
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.