1- set an alarm 30 min early to buy you time without feeling rushed. 2- skip breakfast as part of intermittent fasting.
I tried both and fasting was the best one for me. I no longer feel rushed and I know I’m doing something healthy. Hope that helps ! 🙂
Also, you can prepare some breakfast foods and grab quick, healthy things for breakfast. Hard-boil a dozen eggs for the week. Have apples and bananas ready to go. Put Greek yogurt, berries, and nuts in a container, ready to grab. Get some of the Nature Valley Protien need – low in sugar, yummy, and satisfying.
Don't glom on to an excuse. Use your imagination and come up with solutions!
Or prepare something like rolled oats the night before
I remind myself at work to eat. Thankfully there is a mini fridge where I have yogurts and milk.
I struggle with getting up early enough to everything I want though. Would rather be able to relax in the morning than be rushing.
Also I could not be in a good mood every morning to start a day but enough sleep and healthy breakfast has given small but effective change that I can feel for now. Later I guess my family and friends will also start noticing.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.