I like to add tomatoes, rocket, fresh herbs especially coriander and basil, all sorts of veggies can be added to omelette too.
- Yeah. What do they eat?? I’m lazy af and don’t want to cook ever and need ideas.
- Is there a timeframe once waking up that is best to eat breakfast by to kickstart the body? Is it best to eat as soon as you get up or later? Or is it more about just trying to get a breakfast in?
- What non animal proteins do you suggest for breakfast?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- Do you have a high protein go-to breakfast for when you`re in a rush?
Any extra veggies around the house? Throw them in. Doesn’t matter if it’s tomato, onion, or bell peppers — the added veggies will make your omelette heartier and keep you fuller longer.
I recommend greens such as spinach, and mushrooms, onions, and a lean protein like chicken or tofu. Another fun twist is to make it Mexican style with a variety of colored peppers, onions, and a protein with fajita spices. Always keep in mind that what’s healthy for one person may not be healthy for another. If you’re sensitive to nightshades, don’t add peppers or tomatoes to your omelette.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?