I recommend greens such as spinach, and mushrooms, onions, and a lean protein like chicken or tofu. Another fun twist is to make it Mexican style with a variety of colored peppers, onions, and a protein with fajita spices. Always keep in mind that what’s healthy for one person may not be healthy for another. If you’re sensitive to nightshades, don’t add peppers or tomatoes to your omelette.
I like to add tomatoes, rocket, fresh herbs especially coriander and basil, all sorts of veggies can be added to omelette too.
Any extra veggies around the house? Throw them in. Doesn’t matter if it’s tomato, onion, or bell peppers — the added veggies will make your omelette heartier and keep you fuller longer.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?