I like to add tomatoes, rocket, fresh herbs especially coriander and basil, all sorts of veggies can be added to omelette too.
- Eating breakfast is really healthier than not having it?
- Can I eat breakfast 2 or 3 hours after I wake up? I cannot eat straight after waking up.
- What do you eat for breakfast? Do you have a healthy go-to meal that’s easy and nutritious?
- How do you maintain a healthy food diet?
- what is your go-to, quick and easy breakfast that is hearty and nutritious but packed with flavor?
Any extra veggies around the house? Throw them in. Doesn’t matter if it’s tomato, onion, or bell peppers — the added veggies will make your omelette heartier and keep you fuller longer.
I recommend greens such as spinach, and mushrooms, onions, and a lean protein like chicken or tofu. Another fun twist is to make it Mexican style with a variety of colored peppers, onions, and a protein with fajita spices. Always keep in mind that what’s healthy for one person may not be healthy for another. If you’re sensitive to nightshades, don’t add peppers or tomatoes to your omelette.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?