I usually go for eggs and bread. It's easy to make (which I needed because of my morning laziness haha) and it's decently healthy too.
whole grain bread with hummus or any vege pasta plus tomato, onion, cucumber , paprika, with a bit of ketchup, pepper and salt
Or oats flakes with apple sometimes banana, cinnamon and honey
Sometimes i have porridge with some honey, or toast with peanut butter or honey on. Imight start to add other things in but I'm not sure what
My favourite breakfast is a big bowl of delicious fruits with some plain Greek yogurt and heaps of nutritious seeds of all sorts. If for some reason I'm not very hungry one morning I'll have a handful of nuts and maybe an apple or banana. Whatever I'm in the mood for really. Sometimes I'll even have oatmeal or eggs on toast. A good nourishing breakfast is key though!
Well I love mi jugo de naranja! Eggs, honey and almond cereal… something usually on the side of light considering im never really hungry in the mornings.
I don’t drink coffee at all. I get a cup of milk chocolate and some home made cake or biscuits. Butter, jam, olive oil, eggs, sausages, fish make also a part of my weekend breakfasts.
Tom S P.
Usually I have first an actimel short drinking yogurt and one expresso and then i have, at work, a croissant an apple a banana and one drinking big yogurt
It depends on the day but I usually have porridge and a tea. On Sundays I often meet a friend for brunch so when I do this I’ll have a fry of some sort.
Porridge, with added fruit – raisens, stewed spiced plums or banana and cinnamon. It always tastes nicer than I expect and fills me up. Also i can do a bit of something else while I wait for it to cook!
Low carbs and sugars and high protein for a boost of energy in the morning! Oatmeal and peanut butter, protien smoothie, avocado toast with eggs
I just began using the weight watchers program recommended by my Dr. it is worldwide the most successful diet program on the planet. So far I learned it isn’t about what specific meal I eat- it’s about my entire day’s intake, activity and mindset. Those are simply habits to build!
I eat oatmeal with rosins or other fruit, sometimes I like a smoothie, and og I have to spoil myself, I eat healthy bananapancakes with fruit, nuts and dark chocolate.
I make a vegetable-based protein shake with unsweetened almond milk, an egg, oats, and sometimes peanut butter. If I need an extra boost I'll after a small tangerine or Apple for extra energy.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.