I usually go for eggs and bread. It's easy to make (which I needed because of my morning laziness haha) and it's decently healthy too.
whole grain bread with hummus or any vege pasta plus tomato, onion, cucumber , paprika, with a bit of ketchup, pepper and salt
Or oats flakes with apple sometimes banana, cinnamon and honey
Sometimes i have porridge with some honey, or toast with peanut butter or honey on. Imight start to add other things in but I'm not sure what
My favourite breakfast is a big bowl of delicious fruits with some plain Greek yogurt and heaps of nutritious seeds of all sorts. If for some reason I'm not very hungry one morning I'll have a handful of nuts and maybe an apple or banana. Whatever I'm in the mood for really. Sometimes I'll even have oatmeal or eggs on toast. A good nourishing breakfast is key though!
Well I love mi jugo de naranja! Eggs, honey and almond cereal… something usually on the side of light considering im never really hungry in the mornings.
I don’t drink coffee at all. I get a cup of milk chocolate and some home made cake or biscuits. Butter, jam, olive oil, eggs, sausages, fish make also a part of my weekend breakfasts.
Tom S P.
Usually I have first an actimel short drinking yogurt and one expresso and then i have, at work, a croissant an apple a banana and one drinking big yogurt
It depends on the day but I usually have porridge and a tea. On Sundays I often meet a friend for brunch so when I do this I’ll have a fry of some sort.
Porridge, with added fruit – raisens, stewed spiced plums or banana and cinnamon. It always tastes nicer than I expect and fills me up. Also i can do a bit of something else while I wait for it to cook!
Low carbs and sugars and high protein for a boost of energy in the morning! Oatmeal and peanut butter, protien smoothie, avocado toast with eggs
I just began using the weight watchers program recommended by my Dr. it is worldwide the most successful diet program on the planet. So far I learned it isn’t about what specific meal I eat- it’s about my entire day’s intake, activity and mindset. Those are simply habits to build!
I eat oatmeal with rosins or other fruit, sometimes I like a smoothie, and og I have to spoil myself, I eat healthy bananapancakes with fruit, nuts and dark chocolate.
I make a vegetable-based protein shake with unsweetened almond milk, an egg, oats, and sometimes peanut butter. If I need an extra boost I'll after a small tangerine or Apple for extra energy.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?