I usually go for eggs and bread. It's easy to make (which I needed because of my morning laziness haha) and it's decently healthy too.
whole grain bread with hummus or any vege pasta plus tomato, onion, cucumber , paprika, with a bit of ketchup, pepper and salt
Or oats flakes with apple sometimes banana, cinnamon and honey
I don’t drink coffee at all. I get a cup of milk chocolate and some home made cake or biscuits. Butter, jam, olive oil, eggs, sausages, fish make also a part of my weekend breakfasts.
Usually I have first an actimel short drinking yogurt and one expresso and then i have, at work, a croissant an apple a banana and one drinking big yogurt
It depends on the day but I usually have porridge and a tea. On Sundays I often meet a friend for brunch so when I do this I’ll have a fry of some sort.
Porridge, with added fruit – raisens, stewed spiced plums or banana and cinnamon. It always tastes nicer than I expect and fills me up. Also i can do a bit of something else while I wait for it to cook!
Low carbs and sugars and high protein for a boost of energy in the morning! Oatmeal and peanut butter, protien smoothie, avocado toast with eggs
I just began using the weight watchers program recommended by my Dr. it is worldwide the most successful diet program on the planet. So far I learned it isn’t about what specific meal I eat- it’s about my entire day’s intake, activity and mindset. Those are simply habits to build!
I eat oatmeal with rosins or other fruit, sometimes I like a smoothie, and og I have to spoil myself, I eat healthy bananapancakes with fruit, nuts and dark chocolate.
I make a vegetable-based protein shake with unsweetened almond milk, an egg, oats, and sometimes peanut butter. If I need an extra boost I'll after a small tangerine or Apple for extra energy.
Sometimes i have porridge with some honey, or toast with peanut butter or honey on. Imight start to add other things in but I'm not sure what
My favourite breakfast is a big bowl of delicious fruits with some plain Greek yogurt and heaps of nutritious seeds of all sorts. If for some reason I'm not very hungry one morning I'll have a handful of nuts and maybe an apple or banana. Whatever I'm in the mood for really. Sometimes I'll even have oatmeal or eggs on toast. A good nourishing breakfast is key though!
Well I love mi jugo de naranja! Eggs, honey and almond cereal… something usually on the side of light considering im never really hungry in the mornings.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?