im not really sure for as i don’t usually eat breakfast which i know is not a good thing but i just dont have the motivation to
Boil 2 eggs, butter 2 slices of bread, if the egg is soft boiled, cut one slice of bread in half and cut each of the halves into little rectangles, this goes great with a smoothie or a cup of tea, another idea is porridge with vanilla flavoured soya milk, or scrambled eggs on toast is nice, or beans on toast is good too, if you want a smoothie, do 100 ml of milk, 100g of yoghurt and 120 to 150 grams of frozen fruit and blend it, I personally use onkens papaya, passion fruit and mango yoghurt, regular milk or alpro vanilla milk and frozen mixed berries or pineapple, with some chia seeds
Well there’s smoothies prepared the night before that are healthy and tasty but a simple cheese sandwich could be also a great breakfast.
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?