Fruit & Muesli mixed with
Dash of sugar
Breakfast 2: Smoothie
1 + 1/2 Banana
1 + 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon Macca powder
1 scoop vanilla protein
1/4 cup Oats
1 Tablespoon Dessicated coconut
1 teaspoon honey
Handful of Ice
( like trail mix) I also have coffee 🙂
Protein powder (sometimes)
Coconut chunks (sometimes)
Herbs and spices
Smoothies are also simple, just a little less so than the toast.
Green: handful of frozen mango, hefty pinch of spinach, teaspoon of spirulina, 1/4 avocado, and a cup or two of apple juice depending on how thick you want it.
PB and Chocolate:
Frozen banana, spoonful of peanut or almond butter, tablespoon of raw cacao, half a teaspoon of ground vanilla, and a cup or two of almond milk depending on how thick you want it.
Might not sound simple but it really is and gives me a great start to the day! I hope you find a breakfast that works for you. If this appeals, try it for 2-3 days and see what you think!!
1. 2 minutes cake in a cup
-6 tbsp oatmeal
Take a cup or bowl and mash a banana well, then mix the egg and later mix in the oatmeal. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes and 800 wattage. Depending on the banana size and type of cup/bowl you might have to add some extra seconds.
Add some fruit, nuts or vanilla to your liking
3. Quark with fruit and oats
Loads of protein, also try roasting a batch of nuts sometime to have it ready for your morning breakfast.
Time for tips!
1. Prepare a big jug of tea the night before to warm you up in the morning
2. Prepare coffee the night before and put it in your thermos ready to take with you or put it i the fridge so you dont have to deal with that awfull noise in the morning.
3.make sure to always have fruit at home to add to your breakfast if its not enough.
I hope this is usefull to you! Enjoy!
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?