Fruit & Muesli mixed with
Dash of sugar
Breakfast 2: Smoothie
1 + 1/2 Banana
1 + 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon Macca powder
1 scoop vanilla protein
1/4 cup Oats
1 Tablespoon Dessicated coconut
1 teaspoon honey
Handful of Ice
( like trail mix) I also have coffee 🙂
Protein powder (sometimes)
Coconut chunks (sometimes)
Herbs and spices
Smoothies are also simple, just a little less so than the toast.
Green: handful of frozen mango, hefty pinch of spinach, teaspoon of spirulina, 1/4 avocado, and a cup or two of apple juice depending on how thick you want it.
PB and Chocolate:
Frozen banana, spoonful of peanut or almond butter, tablespoon of raw cacao, half a teaspoon of ground vanilla, and a cup or two of almond milk depending on how thick you want it.
Might not sound simple but it really is and gives me a great start to the day! I hope you find a breakfast that works for you. If this appeals, try it for 2-3 days and see what you think!!
1. 2 minutes cake in a cup
-6 tbsp oatmeal
Take a cup or bowl and mash a banana well, then mix the egg and later mix in the oatmeal. Put in the microwave for 2 minutes and 800 wattage. Depending on the banana size and type of cup/bowl you might have to add some extra seconds.
Add some fruit, nuts or vanilla to your liking
3. Quark with fruit and oats
Loads of protein, also try roasting a batch of nuts sometime to have it ready for your morning breakfast.
Time for tips!
1. Prepare a big jug of tea the night before to warm you up in the morning
2. Prepare coffee the night before and put it in your thermos ready to take with you or put it i the fridge so you dont have to deal with that awfull noise in the morning.
3.make sure to always have fruit at home to add to your breakfast if its not enough.
I hope this is usefull to you! Enjoy!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.