Personally I like yogurt topped with granola and fruit.
Also, if prepping your breakfast the night before makes it easier to and faster to make it the next morning. Have I'm mind what you're going to do that way the next morning you don't have to stand there thinking about what you should eat.
This is my daily breakfast! High in protien to keep me going until lunch, tasty, and best of all, quick to make! Takes me no more than 5 minutes each day
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?