I want to improve myself. If you love your own self you would take any chance to make it worth for you because self love is important. Change for yourself, change because you want to be the best -better version of yourself not because other wants you too. That thoughts keep me going to complete challenges because i wanna get back to tracks of self improvement .
I always talk myself down, I have wasted some many years and if the old me look at the current me she would be disappointed, all the goals and dreams I wanted to achieve and do were never achieved
Maybe it's difficult in the begining but with trying day by day I can say I got used to So I hope you continue for the better
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.