The trick is play with colours: such as pancakes 🥞 with chocolate 🍫 chips or Greek yogurt 🥛with blueberries 🫐 and strawberries 🍓 and a glass of orange 🍊 juice
It's important that I consume food that are high on protein in the morning. This nutrient is our body's primary source of energy. Eggs are still the best provider of much-needed protein. But I also eat plain oatmeal and cereals every once in a while. I drink tea every morning, too.
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I usually enjoy smoothies, sandwitches, joghurt with granola, pancakes, porridge.
Eggs & steak & rice, peanut butter and jelly , tea with honey, or cook yourself a oatmeal with fruits or protein bars or Granola with yogurt
A smoothie with whey protein, fresh fruits, cinnamon, oatmeal, almond milk. Or just oatmeal with muesli, nuts and fesh fruits.
I really like to have two eggs with a toast bread and a cup of tea. Or oatmeal with banana and blueberries. I'm still looking for more healthy, tasty and quick options.
Fette biscottate con burro d'arachidi e marmellata/ o porridge con mirtilli freschi/ o muesli al cioccolato fondente e frutta secca con yogurt greco e mirtilli freschi + tè verde + caffè
Fruits. Oatmeal. Oatmeal with fruits. In the Netherlands, we often eat bread, I'm not sure if that's a thing in other countries, but you can try that. I'd recommend whole grain bread, with some butter and thin sliced cheese or salami or ham.
If I want to make an easy and delicious breakfast I take muesli, any flavour of my choice, with some low-fat plain yoghurt and mix them. if I'm still hungry afterwards I eat a fruit like a banana or Apple. Once or twice a week I toast some bread with an egg on it and a fruit
Eggs with ham or cheese, some veggies with it. A piece of bread if you like and dont forget a cup of water or warm herbal tea
I usually have either cereals with milk or fried eggs and bread and I never forget to add some fruit and drink water before I eat.
Recently I've been eating Porridge made from 30g of oats, 20g milled seeds and grains and 200ml of milk. Halfway through cooking I add in a ripe, chopped banana and it breaks down and mixes in to make the whole thing sweet and creamy.
My workweek breakfast routine consists of overnight oats. 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of milk (I use oat milk), 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. Then refrigerate. In the morning I put some honey and peanut butter in and a banana and blueberries. A dash of cinnamon too.
How about you?
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?