As part of the paleo diet format, a count of 100 almonds first thing in the morning is a healthy and rich breakfast to charge you up for the day
I keep lentils, some spices and olive oil in my locker at university. Should work for breakfast too (:
You can slice two bananas and mix them with two tablespoons of peanut butter. Add some vanilla. Taste !
Here , you'll find great vegan breakfast recipes https://yurielkaim.com/vegan-breakfasts/
Have a nice breakfast ! 😉
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?