1. Set items and/or ingredients out such as blender and protein powder, or eggs and veggies with the frying pan or prepare the night before such refrigerator overnight oats so it's ready to go when my mind is still revving up in the a.m.
2. Set up a place for you to sit down to enjoy your meal.
– Or get a blender, mix: flax seeds, Greek yogurt & avocado for a quick & very well-balanced breakfast
I have multiples tricks.
1) I prepare some breakfasts during the weekend, at least 3 meals. (Mexican breakfast are very tasty)
2) there are some breakfasts that are quick and healthy. Homemade granola with yogurt and raspberries
3) overnight oatmeal is a great solution too
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?