1. Set items and/or ingredients out such as blender and protein powder, or eggs and veggies with the frying pan or prepare the night before such refrigerator overnight oats so it's ready to go when my mind is still revving up in the a.m.
2. Set up a place for you to sit down to enjoy your meal.
– Or get a blender, mix: flax seeds, Greek yogurt & avocado for a quick & very well-balanced breakfast
I have multiples tricks.
1) I prepare some breakfasts during the weekend, at least 3 meals. (Mexican breakfast are very tasty)
2) there are some breakfasts that are quick and healthy. Homemade granola with yogurt and raspberries
3) overnight oatmeal is a great solution too
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.