I also get enough food items for the week at the beginning of the week. And sometimes I keep it really simple, a handful of nuts, some yogurt or cottage cheese, and a banana for breakfast on days when I'm busy or don't feel like doing a big prep.
Plan in advance what you are going to have…ensure to have supplies in the fridge/cupboard.
This is generally one of the simplest solution for the lack of time. Other solutions might consist in eliminating some of the time consuming junk-activities.
In my case however, since I do almost nothing I shouldn't be wasting my time on, the only option to make more time is getting up earlier. I'm start my days at 4:15 am.
Try prepping breakfast the night before. Things like overnight oats that you can mix with your favorite fruit and granola/meusli. Cut up some fruit or have fruit like apples and pears available to grab and go. Have bags of your favorite nuts and seed ready to snack on. Avocado or a nut butter on toast will fill you up and have you energized for your day. Also, who says you can't have last night's leftovers for breakfast?
To sum it up, keep it simple and easy, try to do all the prep the night before, have a no prep option available for those days you just don't have the time and just like any other meeting, schedule breakfast into your calendar.
The thing is to make breakfast healthy and diverse. Healthy-done. Diverse – need to think about it
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??