My mate is 67. I broil eggs and place them inside of a small bowl. Inside of a larger bowl with different fruits and water on the night stand.
I'm actually young, what I can suggest is, Have dinner early & clean your dishes within same night before going to sleep, so you will not be de-motivated in morning. Clean kitchen in morning while preparing for small breakfast. You can have lunch early or eat breakfast twice with small portions. Enjoy with light music & enjoy enough comedy in your retirement time.
I am not 68 but maybe if you tried preparing the breakfast you want to eat the day before, the you are likely to find time in your morning
I understand your problem. Drinking coffee first thing in the morning kills your appetite. I have the same issue but I’ve always enjoyed a good breakfast in the morning. I would suggest that you try having some of your favorite foods on hand that don’t take a lot of preparation. For example I cook sweet potatoes the day before and they are ready to eat warm or cold the next morning. Cold salmon is also a good choice the key is to think outside the box of traditional breakfast foods. This might make it easier for you to eat before 9 AM.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?