My mate is 67. I broil eggs and place them inside of a small bowl. Inside of a larger bowl with different fruits and water on the night stand.
I'm actually young, what I can suggest is, Have dinner early & clean your dishes within same night before going to sleep, so you will not be de-motivated in morning. Clean kitchen in morning while preparing for small breakfast. You can have lunch early or eat breakfast twice with small portions. Enjoy with light music & enjoy enough comedy in your retirement time.
I am not 68 but maybe if you tried preparing the breakfast you want to eat the day before, the you are likely to find time in your morning
I understand your problem. Drinking coffee first thing in the morning kills your appetite. I have the same issue but I’ve always enjoyed a good breakfast in the morning. I would suggest that you try having some of your favorite foods on hand that don’t take a lot of preparation. For example I cook sweet potatoes the day before and they are ready to eat warm or cold the next morning. Cold salmon is also a good choice the key is to think outside the box of traditional breakfast foods. This might make it easier for you to eat before 9 AM.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.