My mate is 67. I broil eggs and place them inside of a small bowl. Inside of a larger bowl with different fruits and water on the night stand.
I'm actually young, what I can suggest is, Have dinner early & clean your dishes within same night before going to sleep, so you will not be de-motivated in morning. Clean kitchen in morning while preparing for small breakfast. You can have lunch early or eat breakfast twice with small portions. Enjoy with light music & enjoy enough comedy in your retirement time.
I am not 68 but maybe if you tried preparing the breakfast you want to eat the day before, the you are likely to find time in your morning
I understand your problem. Drinking coffee first thing in the morning kills your appetite. I have the same issue but I’ve always enjoyed a good breakfast in the morning. I would suggest that you try having some of your favorite foods on hand that don’t take a lot of preparation. For example I cook sweet potatoes the day before and they are ready to eat warm or cold the next morning. Cold salmon is also a good choice the key is to think outside the box of traditional breakfast foods. This might make it easier for you to eat before 9 AM.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?