When I have to leave quickly, I either eat cereal or granola in 5 min, or I take some ritz crackers in the car if I don’t have five minutes. I guess I should change it from crackers to like raisins or something.
Overnight oats for sure! I throw in some oats, milk, peanut butter, chopped apple or bananas slices, cinnamon powder, flax seeds, honey and choco chips or cocoa powder. Yummy chocolatey goodness first thing in the morning!
I usually strive for avocado toast with chia seeds on top. It takes like 5 minutes to make. You can also scramble eggs/tofu while the bread is toasting. It cooks so quickly. I usually put Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder in the scramble. It's a super filling breakfast and is packed with protein and healthy fat!
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?