Hi! I eat hardbread made out of seads with salmon, herring or shrimp for breakfast together with a mix of beats. No prepp, but maybe not what you hade in mind?
Smoothie bowls are super simple yet delicious you start with the liquids (juice is my go to) then frozen fruits and you can add protein powders its just overall amazing
for frozen food, i recommend banana chocolate smoothies. you freeze two peeled (don’t ever freeze a banana unpeeled) bananas for about an hour, and put it in the food processor. add two tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, one tablespoon of almond/peanut butter, and one cup of plant based/regular milk. an optional ingredient is one date. blend it for about 45 seconds to a minute, depending on how frothy you want your drink to be. that’s it! if you don’t have time to freeze your bananas, blend in some ice cubes instead. you can adjust the amount of ingredients as you please. enjoy!
If you're willing to take a little time, you can get mason jars and fill them with greek yogurt and fruit for a week, and they'll keep in the fridge. Blueberries are a good choice. If you want to do something to freeze, you could make a smoothie mix or make individual bowls of sausage, eggs and spinach or kale with red pepper and onion. That way if you like the burrito idea you can stick with something similar, and just package it in small tupperware or freezer bags.
Smoothie bags with can be prepped a head of time and frozen. Then in the morning just through it in a blender with your liquid of choice.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.