Sometimes, none is available so I have to wing it 😀
1/4 C Granola,
moistened w Soymilk
1 fist-full Walnut pieces
1/2 C Greek yogurt
1/3 C Keifer (probiotics)
1 fist-full Blueberries
It takes longer to heat my tea or coffee than to put this together.
Simply add 1 dL of Oats to a bowl, 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds, and pour in 1 dL of milk. Leave in the refrigerator overnight and top of with frozen berries (I like raspberry or blueberry on mine) and drizzle on some coconut. Very quick and very tasty.
Scrambled eggs on top of a piece of wheat toast!
You can put a slice of tomato or avacado, maybe some cheese but don’t get carried away! Just crack the egg in the pan and scramble, while your bread is in the toaster. Putting the egg in the pan is easier than getting out a bowl and a whisk to scramble.
The night before:
If you want something sweet, I take a 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal and pour a 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk and combine them in a small reusable plastic container. Put some frozen berries on top and leave it in the fridge overnight! Add a bit of honey in the morning and head out the door.
Toast a slice of wholemeal bread and put scrambled eggs with white cheese on top. Later in the morning I eat a small fruit (not bananas, try to vary).
Whole wheat bread with ricota cheese and avocados. Chia puddin with coconut milk, coconut flakes, almonds and blueberrys.
Tapioca with cottage cheese or other light health cheese.
Papaya with loads of chia seeds.
10min: 2c spinach cook in pan. Take out. Add 1-2eggs, and 3 egg whites. Can add a weight watchers tortilla if you want to make a wrap.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?