Personally, I like 'huel' a meal replacement drink. But fruit and yogurt is easy, eggs on toast isn't difficult, and peanut butter and banana smoothies are delicious. Try and get a protein source and some fruit to include fibre and vitamins.
Porridge with cinnamon, honey and small seeds of some kind give you great fibers to full you stomach for a longer period. Eggs give you that protein that helps your brain function and muscles recover and to finnish this all 1 or 2 glasses of water to hydrate after the night
Oh and definitely drink water while doing this.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?