Other options that I’ve seen but never tried could be egg muffins where you bake the eggs in muffin tins with veg!
But otherwise even just frying some eggs in the morning or having yoghurt and muesli is very quick and easy!
Overnight Chai Steel-Cut Oats
1 cup steel-cut oats
1 cup hemp milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
2 Tbs. chia seeds
¼ tsp. ground cardamom
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. ground ginger or 1 Tbs. crystallized ginger
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
1 pinch nutmeg
1 pinch black pepper
1 Tbs. maple syrup, optional
1 Tbs. shredded coconut, optional
1 Tbs. chopped pistachios, optional
1. Combine oats, hemp milk, chia seeds, cardamom, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, and maple syrup (if using) in glass jar with lid. Stir, close lid, and refrigerate overnight.
2. Open lid, stir, and sprinkle with coconut and pistachios, if using.
For quick easy breakfasts I also like
– An apple with a couple hard boiled eggs (I hate peeling eggs so I buy a bag of eggs that have already been boiled and peeled. They are great to just grab and go.)
-An apple with a couple slices of turkey
-An apple with peanut butter
-High fiber bread toasted with peanut butter
-Greek yogurt with fruit and/or granola
1/2 c dairy free milk
3/4 tsp chia seeds
Add nuts or fruit
Combine in a glass bowl or jar cover and refrigerate
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??