Hi, I prefer eating at home. Why, because you're more comfortable at home, more relaxed and on your timing. You do not have to rush your breakfast, you go at a moderate paste or one adequate for you. However, if push comes to shove breakfast on the go wouldn't be the same breakfast at home. So If on a daily basis breakfast at home would be scrambled eggs with some toast, a cup of tea and so one, breakfast on the go would be a smoothie.
I hope I answered your question fairly.
i prefer to eat at home watching a good show. i’ve been trying to steer away from arhat and really focusing on enjoying and chewing my food properly. maybe i’ll read? but that can get messy. kinda wanna eat and listen to music maybe? or just be more conscious bc i really enjoy watching shows while i eat and i don’t want to deprive myself of that. i just need to be able to focus on my chewing
I don't have a preference for the time. But as for the location, I usually eat in front of my phone or laptop, to watch videos or a TV show while I eat.
I prefer to eat at home, however I usually do not give myself enough time so I end up eating at work (my job permits me to do so).
i prefer to eat at home … it's a good start fir day and give you energy to work all day . Eat fresh fruits to feel fresh and energetic.
Since I’m taking school at home due to COVID, I’m generally at home most of the time. I don’t tend to eat until 10am or 1pm since I’ve started school, but if it’s a small breakfast, I occasionally eat something before meetings.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.