I got one of those little pans specifically for making eggs and it’s so easy and fast! The eggs turn out perfectly every time. 🍳
I have been eating Kodiak Cakes power cup protein oatmeal. You just add water to the cup, stir, microwave for 45 seconds and eat. It’s simple and tastes good.
There are multiple good options for a quick and good breakfast in the morning. I could do a bowl of cereal, fried eggs, fried eggs and bacon, a granola bar, a smoothie. Whatever meal I chose just depends on what time I end up waking up! If I wake up earlier I can have a better breakfast!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?