Next week will be multigrain waffles until I get the protein bars in
Sweet potatoes, sunny side up eggs, and sautéed spinach or kale
Or I make them differently. Boiled, Omelette…
If I don't eat eggs, I may eat a chicken hot dog, a can of tuna, or bacon.
I don't know if it was helpful, but I don't really know anything else.
– Green smoothie (1/3 frozen banana, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, lots of green kale and spinach, 1/2 avocado, lime juice, spirulina powder, a dash of “milk” I use one made on peas but oat or almond etc. would be fine too, some water)
– Sweet smoothie (1/2 banana, frozen strawberries, 1/2 avocado, oats, flaxseed, vanilla powder and milk of choice, again I use the one made from peas but oat or almond works as well)
I find that adding avocado in my smoothies makes me fuller for longer. Moreover, I prefer my smoothies quite thick in texture and that is of course adjusted according to taste with the liquid.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.