I keep fruits and veggies on hand to make fresh juices and smoothies when I need to eat on the run. I cut and store the juicing ingredients the night before so I can make it all pretty quick the next morning. I can also throw everything in my blender to make a really filling smoothie.
I like steel cut oats that I mix with apples and cinnamon, fresh berries and/or bananas too.
I mix it up depending on what my schedule that week allows.
Beer, oh woops wasn't supposed to tell you about that one.
1. A one egg omelet made with veggies and ham
2. A piece of wheat toast spread with half an avocado and a sunny side egg on top with salt and pepper
3. A protein bar
4. A hard boiled egg with a spoon of peanut butter
On slow mornings, I like frying potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a couple eggs, or making eggs Florentine for myself.
Decaf-coffee with almond milk
2. Toast with nut butter, bananas, and chia seeds
3. Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?