1. A one egg omelet made with veggies and ham
2. A piece of wheat toast spread with half an avocado and a sunny side egg on top with salt and pepper
3. A protein bar
4. A hard boiled egg with a spoon of peanut butter
I keep fruits and veggies on hand to make fresh juices and smoothies when I need to eat on the run. I cut and store the juicing ingredients the night before so I can make it all pretty quick the next morning. I can also throw everything in my blender to make a really filling smoothie.
I like steel cut oats that I mix with apples and cinnamon, fresh berries and/or bananas too.
I mix it up depending on what my schedule that week allows.
2. Toast with nut butter, bananas, and chia seeds
3. Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber
On slow mornings, I like frying potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a couple eggs, or making eggs Florentine for myself.
Beer, oh woops wasn't supposed to tell you about that one.
Decaf-coffee with almond milk
- What time does breakfast become lunch or brunch?
- What are some good options for slow-sugar food?
- What do you do to make cooking breakfast easier in the morning?
- What do you prefer having for breakfast? I’m looking for some healthy and quick meal to eat in the morning. 🙂
- What’s a quick and easy healthy breakfast for when you’re always rushing out the door?
- Any breakfast suggestions with no eggs or oats?
- Do you know arugula plant? I read that it’s healthy but prepared a green juice with it and it tasted really odd. What do you include in a delicious and healthy green juice? Do you think that drink or everyday is good?
- What do you cook for breakfast when you don’t have time?
- What time should you eat breakfast?
- What’s the minimum I should eat?