I keep fruits and veggies on hand to make fresh juices and smoothies when I need to eat on the run. I cut and store the juicing ingredients the night before so I can make it all pretty quick the next morning. I can also throw everything in my blender to make a really filling smoothie.
I like steel cut oats that I mix with apples and cinnamon, fresh berries and/or bananas too.
I mix it up depending on what my schedule that week allows.
Beer, oh woops wasn't supposed to tell you about that one.
1. A one egg omelet made with veggies and ham
2. A piece of wheat toast spread with half an avocado and a sunny side egg on top with salt and pepper
3. A protein bar
4. A hard boiled egg with a spoon of peanut butter
On slow mornings, I like frying potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a couple eggs, or making eggs Florentine for myself.
Decaf-coffee with almond milk
2. Toast with nut butter, bananas, and chia seeds
3. Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?