I keep fruits and veggies on hand to make fresh juices and smoothies when I need to eat on the run. I cut and store the juicing ingredients the night before so I can make it all pretty quick the next morning. I can also throw everything in my blender to make a really filling smoothie.
I like steel cut oats that I mix with apples and cinnamon, fresh berries and/or bananas too.
I mix it up depending on what my schedule that week allows.
Beer, oh woops wasn't supposed to tell you about that one.
1. A one egg omelet made with veggies and ham
2. A piece of wheat toast spread with half an avocado and a sunny side egg on top with salt and pepper
3. A protein bar
4. A hard boiled egg with a spoon of peanut butter
On slow mornings, I like frying potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a couple eggs, or making eggs Florentine for myself.
Decaf-coffee with almond milk
2. Toast with nut butter, bananas, and chia seeds
3. Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?