- What meditation practices do you use?
- I have a lot of goals for a day. I need to keep another list of goals for the week or month. Do you have a similar problem? How do you organize your tasks?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
- How and where do you learn to meditate? Do you use any other apps? What are some tips you would’ve liked to know when you started?
- What goes through your mind during mediation?
1. A one egg omelet made with veggies and ham
2. A piece of wheat toast spread with half an avocado and a sunny side egg on top with salt and pepper
3. A protein bar
4. A hard boiled egg with a spoon of peanut butter
I keep fruits and veggies on hand to make fresh juices and smoothies when I need to eat on the run. I cut and store the juicing ingredients the night before so I can make it all pretty quick the next morning. I can also throw everything in my blender to make a really filling smoothie.
I like steel cut oats that I mix with apples and cinnamon, fresh berries and/or bananas too.
I mix it up depending on what my schedule that week allows.
2. Toast with nut butter, bananas, and chia seeds
3. Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber
On slow mornings, I like frying potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a couple eggs, or making eggs Florentine for myself.
Beer, oh woops wasn't supposed to tell you about that one.
Decaf-coffee with almond milk
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs, & dairy free? I heard oatmeal (my go-to) is good for you, but that carbs are not the best choice.
- Do smoothies count as a great breakfast?
- If you don’t have access to healthy foods, how can you lose weight?
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs,
- What your views on cereals for breakfast, are they healthy?
- Could you suggest me an application for meditation?
- Can you provide a week-long suggested daily list of good breakfasts?
- What are some quick and easy hot breakfasts that you enjoy?
- How do you fit a healthy breakfast into your schedule?
- What are some easy breakfast ideas besides oatmeal, eggs, and avocado toast?