a healthy breakfast is the beginning of your day, being the first meal. it's very important because it provides you energy along the day, so, you should be eating saciating compounds such as proteins and fruits.
I like to do 2 brown eggs with onions,peppers,mushrooms, spinach,broccoli, carrots. Other days I will have oatmeal with almonds, and pecans or with cranberries. Hope this helps.
A healthy breakfast is a meal with proteins and vitamins. It is the most important meal of the day. A piece of fruit or a sandwich with some juic are the perfect healthy breakfast. Don’t eat fried eggs, beacon, donuts, chocolate cookies (e.g Oreo). And it is preferible to eat variatedly, one day an apple, the next one a sandwich, etc.
Something that includes proteins, or fruit, or vegetabls. If you have cereal, you also have to have a peice of fruit or vegetable. You could also have eggs and toast, and other things that include healthy sides/ main courses.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.