a healthy breakfast is the beginning of your day, being the first meal. it's very important because it provides you energy along the day, so, you should be eating saciating compounds such as proteins and fruits.
I like to do 2 brown eggs with onions,peppers,mushrooms, spinach,broccoli, carrots. Other days I will have oatmeal with almonds, and pecans or with cranberries. Hope this helps.
A healthy breakfast is a meal with proteins and vitamins. It is the most important meal of the day. A piece of fruit or a sandwich with some juic are the perfect healthy breakfast. Don’t eat fried eggs, beacon, donuts, chocolate cookies (e.g Oreo). And it is preferible to eat variatedly, one day an apple, the next one a sandwich, etc.
Something that includes proteins, or fruit, or vegetabls. If you have cereal, you also have to have a peice of fruit or vegetable. You could also have eggs and toast, and other things that include healthy sides/ main courses.
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?