- What would be good for breakfast that contains iron?
- Where do you find inspiration for breakfasts? I get tired of cereal, oats, or a breakfast sandwich.
- I have a slow pace and it usually takes me 2 hours to start breakfast, does it still count as breakfast or should i try to do it within an hour of waking up? What are your guys` suggestions?
- What do you usually eat for breakfast?
- Do you have suggestions for really quick, but healthy and pleasant breakfast options?
If it just feels like a bad habit maybe try music or podcasts instead
1. It distracts me from my food and encourages “mindless eating” i.e. overeating.
2. I feel each meal is something to be enjoyed and savored. It helps me feel satisfied mentally & physically because I haven’t been distracted!
But if whatever you're watching (the news e.g.) only takes as long as your breakfast it should be acceptable.
something I indulge in when too tired to do anything else – not something I would personally want as part of my morning routine, which should be energizing and make you feel good. Why not take 10 min and read a few pages instead?
Also the energy matters. Information is being consumed by us together with eating. All entertaining sources usually bring not the best energy.
So I don’t think that breakfast while watching TV is a great idea.
Just my two cents.
I often schedule my leisure time and I'm finding I get more of it now that it's on a calendar. The most important thing to take away is that whatever you choose to do, that it is in line with your goals and needs.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?