It has been claimed that even an unhealthy breakfast like donuts gets the metabolism going, and that eating breakfast results in healthier eating choices and consuming fewer calories throughout the day.
However, there is some debate about this, and it may depend on your body’s situation and your personal eating and exercise habits.
As an example of when skipping breakfast could be better than an unhealthy one is when practicing intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting has been shown to help with weight loss by eating all meals within an 8 hour window each day. On such a schedule, skipping breakfast would increase the length of the fast, and increase the benefits.
Overall, keep in mind that everyone’s body, lifestyle, and goals are different, so experiment and see what gives you the best results.
I hope this helps. Good luck with finding what works best for you!
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?