I had toast with avocado and I sliced up some boiled eggs add a little bit of fruit as well my favorite pineapples on the side of course
Either homemade brown bread with organic butter, peanut butter, jam and banana. Or cornflakes and homemade low sugar granola with organic full fat milk.
Either I have boiled egg with slices of some veggies like cucumber and tomatoes, or whole grain toast with peanut butter and light jam
Usually, I have 2 eggs, avo, sourkraut, relish or pickles, sometime leafy greens, maybe some mushrooms, whatever veggie go really. At the moment I'm doing gluten free toast or fried sweet potato but otherwise toast.
Two eggs, scrambled with diced pepper, onion, and avocado, wrapped in a sundries tomato tortilla. I added a big glass of juice and that easily keeps me going until noon!
Two eggs plus something extra (one piece of toast, an apple, slices of ham, half a bagel, fried mushrooms, fried peppers, etc), or, an apple chopped up with Greek yogurt and granola.
I have been eating hatd boiled eggs or wheat toast w peanut butter or nuts mostly at breakfast. Sometimes it is just juice or a banana or fruit though.
For breakfast if i am in a hurry I'll eat something quick like a banana and apple. If i have time I'll eat all sorts of things like yogurt, granola, toast, but fruits are usually a good safe choice for breakfast.
Either yoghurt with dried fruit, fiber rich Cornflakes and nuts, or bread with hummus and cheese. Both with a boiled egg on the side.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.