I had toast with avocado and I sliced up some boiled eggs add a little bit of fruit as well my favorite pineapples on the side of course
Either homemade brown bread with organic butter, peanut butter, jam and banana. Or cornflakes and homemade low sugar granola with organic full fat milk.
Either I have boiled egg with slices of some veggies like cucumber and tomatoes, or whole grain toast with peanut butter and light jam
Usually, I have 2 eggs, avo, sourkraut, relish or pickles, sometime leafy greens, maybe some mushrooms, whatever veggie go really. At the moment I'm doing gluten free toast or fried sweet potato but otherwise toast.
Two eggs, scrambled with diced pepper, onion, and avocado, wrapped in a sundries tomato tortilla. I added a big glass of juice and that easily keeps me going until noon!
Two eggs plus something extra (one piece of toast, an apple, slices of ham, half a bagel, fried mushrooms, fried peppers, etc), or, an apple chopped up with Greek yogurt and granola.
I have been eating hatd boiled eggs or wheat toast w peanut butter or nuts mostly at breakfast. Sometimes it is just juice or a banana or fruit though.
For breakfast if i am in a hurry I'll eat something quick like a banana and apple. If i have time I'll eat all sorts of things like yogurt, granola, toast, but fruits are usually a good safe choice for breakfast.
Either yoghurt with dried fruit, fiber rich Cornflakes and nuts, or bread with hummus and cheese. Both with a boiled egg on the side.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?