I like to start with eggs, nuts, honey, beans, cheese, jam, basically anything that makes me feel energetic through the day and also tastes good, after breakfast, I like to have fruits as a snack
Perhaps a toast with avocado and egg, or a delicious smoothie with fruits and berries. The good thing about smoothies is that you can put whatever you like in it and it’ll probably taste good! And don’t forget to drink something.
I am from India so there are a lot of light breakfast options like poha , idli , porridge. Apart from that Quinoa , muesli with banana shake and oats are also a good option.
My country is in ASEA. I wish people can suggest me some Asian healthy fast prepared breakfasts. I can't easily prepare breakfast as suggestion of the app because it's expensive for me.
B Ra H.
I am a Turkish woman and one of the things that make me happy about being born in Turkish culture is our breakfast. Turkish breakfast is really a healthy and fulfilling. It contains eggs, olives, cheese, butter, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, jams, honey, spread and so on. For everyday breakfast, I usually eat two soft boiled eggs with mustard, some olives, a little bit of cheese and bread with unsweetened hazelnut cream.
My favorite healthy breakfast options are : Fruits, eggs, sometimes sauted vegetables, beans, avocado, whole grain bread, oatmeal, sugar free lemonade and coffee !
apples, cereal with full grains and milk, because they are easy and fast te get: you just take your milk in the plate, maybe warm it in the microwave and choose your amount of cereal. the apple just needs some washing. also I really like pasta with something I found in my fridge 😂
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.