Low-fat dairy. …
Fruits and vegetables.
For vegetarians and vegans there are other food options with are high in protein i.e boiled peas, kale, spinach,etc. Lentils and qunioa are also a good options for protein rich breakfast. One can also have apple banana, almonds, sprouts, walnut, low fat milk, oatmeal, peanut butter, legumes, etc.
One should avoid consumption of sugar in breakfast .
A great breakfast will help to feel energized for whole day.
My classic favorite drinks depending on season are cocoa, matcha tea and smoothies.
As for food, eggs cooked in anyway with peppers and apinach or pb banana bread or oatmeal. Wouldnt say no to a toast sometimes
Or If you are lazy😂eat cheese 🧀 with bread or honey
This kind of things are very healthy 😌
also sometimes I eat cookies 🍪 and milk 🥛
Olso you can Google it (healthy breakfast) it will help you bro
a great breakfast fills you both physically and mentally, and i have full trust that you can do this 😀 best of luck !!!
I have a bowl of oats with shavings of cacao to keep me fresh during the morning.
Having a healthy breakfast
PS if you were an expert journaling er you will get the answer yourself.
The breakfast can be milk and some kind of fruit such as apples bananas strawberries and many kind of berries like cranberries, blueberries and more. You can even mix them and turn them into a smoothie! Goodbye and keep going!
i normally have porridge with strawberry’s and banana but i am trying to include more protein in that
I suggest milk eggs banana
orange juice and something sweet
Focusing on th 5 senses ( and those beyond) also ensures you receive the rich benefits from your breakfast and putting yourself first!
Eggs with cucumber or some vegetables like Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
" high protein meal"
Boil egg with avocado and toast is super easy.
A smoothie ( add a nut butter to it)
To me it has to be filling and balanced but easy to assemble with minimal mess to clean up after.
Having a fresh juice toast with scrumbled eggs and cabbage may be perfect to begin the day
No phones, no noise. No nothing. Just you, your breakfast and your thoughts. Great way to start the morning to. To just process everything.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?