For me, to late for breakfast is when getting close to bed time, because its not good for the body to have to digest food while laying down. The body has to start using double or maybe more energy than when on an empty stomach and sleeping
Hope I helped, sorry if my English is bad eheh
I tend to stick to 12:30 being too late, as that's when it's lunch time!
If you wake up at 4(like me) the earliest to eat wiuld be at 430 and the latest at 9 o'clock. Calculate your hours between 3 or 4 hours in between every meal before you go to bed(and about 3 hours before you go to sleep)
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?