Always make a smoothie, found a very cheap blender. Banana, almond milk some seeds and ready to go
Or make an omelette, is basically just egg, butter for the frying pan and ham or mayonesse. You will be already eating in less than 10 minutes.
Always watch youtube or netflix on your phone while doing it so you trick your mind ypu are procrastinating while doing something
– Scrambled eggs with buckwheat crackers
– Porridge with almonds and goji berries
That’s my 2 favourites!
But I also love to have homemade granola constantly in the cupboard so there is always a delicious healthy option whenever I wake up!!!
One day it was rainy. I was on my way to get my brother's report card. It was very early in the morning. So, obviously I didn't have my breakfast. On my way I found a newly opened place. They were serving healthy and fresh breakfast. In the menu they had avocado toast with honey and mint. This composition of different flavour was totally new for me. I hesitated to order the food. But eventually I did because once something fascinates me I have to try it out.
And it was the most delicious breakfast I had in my life. I always get so worked up to make that recipe.
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 cup skim milk
2/3 cup no fat plain Greek yogurt (that is one serving, I want all that protein!)
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
as a base. You can add different types of fruit to that, and nuts, and pretty much anything you think would be good! It is easy to put together the night before and pullout of the fridge in the morning. Plus, I tend to get bored eating the same thing over and over. Being able to change the flavors keeps me coming back. If you don’t like the texture of chia seeds, you can leave them out.
Fruit like apples and bananas within reach are a great backup. I also keep individual servings of high protein , low sugar Greek yogurt on hand. I love Oikos triple zero. Don’t forget nuts! Portable and easy. I keep those at work as well.
The key for me is to get up a few minutes before anybody else, and take care of me first. Once my kids are up it tends to be all about them.
But as the weather changes, I’ll probably switch to smoothies!
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?