Always make a smoothie, found a very cheap blender. Banana, almond milk some seeds and ready to go
Or make an omelette, is basically just egg, butter for the frying pan and ham or mayonesse. You will be already eating in less than 10 minutes.
Always watch youtube or netflix on your phone while doing it so you trick your mind ypu are procrastinating while doing something
– Scrambled eggs with buckwheat crackers
– Porridge with almonds and goji berries
That’s my 2 favourites!
But I also love to have homemade granola constantly in the cupboard so there is always a delicious healthy option whenever I wake up!!!
One day it was rainy. I was on my way to get my brother's report card. It was very early in the morning. So, obviously I didn't have my breakfast. On my way I found a newly opened place. They were serving healthy and fresh breakfast. In the menu they had avocado toast with honey and mint. This composition of different flavour was totally new for me. I hesitated to order the food. But eventually I did because once something fascinates me I have to try it out.
And it was the most delicious breakfast I had in my life. I always get so worked up to make that recipe.
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 cup skim milk
2/3 cup no fat plain Greek yogurt (that is one serving, I want all that protein!)
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
as a base. You can add different types of fruit to that, and nuts, and pretty much anything you think would be good! It is easy to put together the night before and pullout of the fridge in the morning. Plus, I tend to get bored eating the same thing over and over. Being able to change the flavors keeps me coming back. If you don’t like the texture of chia seeds, you can leave them out.
Fruit like apples and bananas within reach are a great backup. I also keep individual servings of high protein , low sugar Greek yogurt on hand. I love Oikos triple zero. Don’t forget nuts! Portable and easy. I keep those at work as well.
The key for me is to get up a few minutes before anybody else, and take care of me first. Once my kids are up it tends to be all about them.
But as the weather changes, I’ll probably switch to smoothies!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??